UWA Teen Holiday Program
Give your teens access to UWA before the rest
Our Teen Holiday Program is an opportunity for teenagers aged 13–17 to get outside, have fun and connect with peers while experiencing a diverse range of sport and recreation activities The University of Western Australia (UWA) has to offer. The program is available throughout the year during each school holiday period.
The Teen Holiday Program aims to connect teenagers with UWA early to experience its state-of-the-art learning opportunities, as well as extra-curricular sport and recreation activities alongside peers in a safe and inclusive environment. We look to achieve this by:
- Exposure to Student Life at UWA – a World Top 100 university
- Behind-the-scenes access to UWA education opportunities and learning spaces
- The introduction to a diverse range of UWA sport and recreation activities
- Provision of experienced and qualified instructors, all of whom have their Working With Children Check, First Aid and specialised sport and recreation qualifications
- UWA’s state-of-the-art learning facilities on the historic Perth Campus
- UWA’s state-of-the-art sporting facilities, including our Water Sports and Leadership Complex, Boatshed and Recreation and Fitness Centre
2018/19 Summer Program
- Monday 17 December–Friday 21 December 2018
- Monday 21 January–Friday 1 February
- Program Price: $80 per day per participant
- Program Special: Any 5 days for $320 per participant
- All days run from 9am–4pm
- Drop off: 8-9am / Pick up: 4-5.30pm
Our Teen Holiday Program is designed so that participants can experience a range of unique and interesting sport and recreation activities available at UWA and in the nearby community. It includes:
- Exclusive opportunities facilitated by qualified specialists from local venues, clubs and associations where participants can try a new sport or recreation pursuit in a safe and fun environment.
- A range of different sport and recreation activities that the University of Western Australia has to offer, that focus on fun, fitness, personal development and/or leadership skills.
Our Summer program has been extended to provide participants the opportunity to experience more sport and recreation activities throughout the entire holiday period. Watch this space!
Register Your Child
Enrolments for our Summer Program will open Monday 19 November.
Our UWA Sport Program Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Having trouble enrolling online? Read our step-by-step guide or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to join the mailing list to be kept up-to-date with information, please click here.
All the information you need to know about our UWA Teen Holiday Program can be found below.
The UWA Teen Holiday Program is based at the UWA Boat Shed situated on Matilda Bay at the north west end of the University of Western Australia's Perth campus.
UWA Boat Shed, 9 Hackett Drive, Crawley, Perth 6009
Visitor parking is available in front of the centre.
Keep in touch
We upload all our photos to Facebook and Instagram. Follow us so you can keep up to date.