UWA Teen Holiday Program
Give your teens access to UWA before the rest
Our Teen Holiday Program is an opportunity for teenagers aged 13–17 to get outside, have fun and connect with peers while experiencing a diverse range of sport and recreation activities The University of Western Australia (UWA) has to offer. The program is available throughout the year during each school holiday period.
Spring Teen Holiday Program: Tuesday 1–Friday 11 October, 2019
Enrolment and Activity Schedules for the Winter Program will be available from Monday 2 September.
- Daily $90
- Special $360 (5 days for the price of 4)
- All sessions run from 9am–4pm
- Drop off period: 8-9am
- Pick up period: 4-5.30pm
About the Teen Holiday Program
The Teen Holiday Program aims to connect teenagers with UWA early to experience its state-of-the-art learning opportunities, as well as extra-curricular sport and recreation activities alongside peers in a safe and inclusive environment. We look to achieve this by:
- Exposure to Student Life at UWA – a World Top 100 university
- The introduction to a diverse range of UWA sport and recreation activities
- Provision of experienced and qualified instructors, all of whom have their Working With Children Check, First Aid and specialised sport and recreation qualifications
- UWA’s state-of-the-art learning facilities on the historic Perth Campus
- UWA’s state-of-the-art sporting facilities, including our Water Sports and Leadership Complex, Boatshed and Recreation and Fitness Centre
The UWA Teen Holiday Program is based at the UWA Recreation and Fitness Centre situated at the north end of the University of Western Australia's Perth campus.
UWA Recreation and Fitness Centre, Carpark 1
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, Perth 6009
Visitor parking is available in front of the centre.
More Holiday Programs
Keep in touch
We upload all our photos to Facebook and Instagram. Follow us so you can keep up to date.