‘The beginning is the most important part of the journey’
Cris has been a Personal Trainer for over 17 years in a number of gyms across Australia and the USA. Cris has extensive experience in conducting small group training sessions, including combination boxing/HIIT classes and Les Mills Group Fitness classes.
Cris’ passion is to help others set and achieve their fitness goals, while enjoying the journey and achieving sustainable results.
Cris has a strong interest in rehabilitation for pre- and post-surgery, working closely with Allied Health and Medical Professionals to ensure clients are achieve the best possible recovery.
- Certificate III in Fitness and Gym Instruction
- Certificate IV in Fitness and Personal Training
- Certificate III in Sport (Athlete Support Services)
- Certificate of Physical Activity and Lifestyle Program (Australian Diabetes Council)
- Certificate of Kettlebell Basics
- Trained in Les Mills Instructor Modules; Body Vive, Body Pump, RPM
- Certificate in CORE
Areas of Expertise
- Advanced Programming
- Resistance Training
- Weight loss
- Boxing for Fitness