“Everyone’s on their own fitness journey, but irrespective of where you are hard work always helps you to progress and improve”
Ben fell in love with the gym as a way of improving his athletic and other sporting performance. Now, he wants to use his experience as both a track and field and team sport athlete to help others achieve their own fitness goals.
When Ben's not at the gym, he’s either studying for his masters in Exercise Physiology, playing in the Men’s 1st division team at UWA Hockey Club, or hitting the pads at ATI Martial Arts. Ben believes everyone should be able to progress and improve at the gym pain free, he is here to really motivate and assist you in achieving your own personal fitness goals.
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- BSc Sport Science, Exercise and Health
- ESSA Accredited Exercise Scientist (AES)
- Currently completing a master's degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology
Areas of Expertise
- Strength and Conditioning training
- Hypertrophy training
- Athletic training
- Sports specific strength training
- Weight loss
- Functional and balance training