Personal Training at UWA Sport
Personal training is not as intimidating as it may sound. Simply put – your trainer will assess your current fitness level, discuss your goals and plan a tailored fitness programme with individually designed workouts. Whether you are looking for a strength and conditioning program for athletic development or just a general conditioning program to get away from the mundane routine, we can prepare a program to keep you moving!
Why train with us?
- Qualified instructors
- Friendly environment
- You are a partner not a client
- Trainers help guide you to set goals for long term sustainable outcomes
- State of the art equipment
- A personal approach
- We keep it fun and provide variety
- Overcome your fitness and exercise obstacles through expert supervision and evidence based exercise prescription
- Choose your trainer - Find your match or contact our gym for a recommendation based on your needs
Find what's right for you
|Single (2 week expiry)||$80|
|3 pack (Available to new clients only)||$165 ($55 per session)|
|5 pack (2 month expiry)||$350 ($70 per session)|
|10 pack (3 month expiry)||$650 ($65 per session)|
Meet our trainers
Find your match or contact our gym for a recommendation based on your needs.
Gisela is an athlete who loves competing in all fields, especially ski race and the ironman. She is also a highly involved member of the Surf Life Saving Club.
Emily is a New Zealand National Olympic Weightlifting Champion who specialises in all types of weight training and strength building.
Currently Studying for his PhD in Sports and Exercise Psychology, Brian's training focus revolves around strength and conditioning for sports and martial arts.
Micky has a keen interest in strength and conditioning. He has extensive experience working with various athletes and body types who participate in a wide range of sports.
Originally from South Africa and studying Secondary Education, Gisela is a highly involved member of surf life saving and competes in all fields, especially ski race and ironman. She specialises in long distance cardio and has competed in almost every sport imaginable, from AFL to squash and badminton to volleyball.
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Secondary Education (HPE/Outdoor Education/Human Biology)
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
Aim for the stars and turn yourself into superman to get there!
Emily is a New Zealand National Olympic Weightlifting Champion who specialises in all types of weight training and strength building. Her specialist areas are weight training and high-intensity training. Emily is a postgraduate medical student passionately interested in fitness, nutrition and the psychology surrounding the choices we make about our health.
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry & Psychology)
- Currently studying Medicine
- Olympic weightlifting coach
- Weight training
- High-intensity training
Fitness is achieving a healthy mind and body, one free of fear and restriction. You can build physical and mental strength in the gym and outside!
Micky has a keen interest in strength and conditioning, especially in helping up-and-coming athletes perform their best and attain their goals.
- Bachelor of Science (Sports Science)
- ASCA (Strength and Conditioning Level 1)
- FMS (Fundamental Movement Screen)
- Working towards CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist)
Strive for progress, not perfection
Brian has recently completed his PhD in Sports and Exercise Psychology. He has been doing Capoeira for 9 years and moonlights as a SCUBA instructor. Brian's training focus revolves around strength and conditioning for sports and martial arts.
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Science (Sports Psychology)
- PhD (Sports and Exercise Psychology)
- American Council of Exercise PT
- Health Coaching Australia Qualification
Development only comes with change.