UWA Sport X Virtual Open Day
Get a taste of what's on offer through sport at the University of Western Australia
Find out all you need to know about sport, fitness and recreation at UWA this Virtual Open Day. Join in on a yoga class, take part in the interactive sports quiz, and keep the younger ones busy with our online kids activities! Find out more about UWA Virtual Open Day here.
Discover sport at UWA
This year we’re moving our annual Open Day online. The great news is you’ll still be able to find out how UWA can help you reach your career and study goals, plus discover what life on campus will be like. Find out all the sports activities to get involved in below.
- Student Athlete Info Session & Panel
- Do you have what it takes to be a student athlete at UWA? Join the UWA Sport High Performance Team for a seminar on the UWA Student Athlete Development Program. Then hear from current student athletes Jonney Sammut (Bachelor of Commerce, Triathlon) and Pippa Pedley (Bachelor of Philosophy, Water Polo) on how they balance study with the pursuit of elite sport. Register today »
- UWA Kids Adventure
- Keep the little ones busy while their siblings find out more about UWA! The UWA Kids Adventure will provide them with activities, challenges, and more. Join the adventure »
- UWA Sports Quiz
- Do you know how many sports clubs are at UWA? Or which former Prime Minister was handy with the cricket bat? Take part in the interactive UWA Sports Quiz to find out more about everything sport at UWA, with some great prizes, including pool passes and UWA Sport merchandise. Take the quiz »
- Yoga from EZONE Livestream
- Want to relax before your big day of finding out about UWA? Join our Free Yoga livestream from EZONE for a 45 minute session that will bring calmness and zen to your day. See you there Yogis! Join the class »
Keep in touch
We upload all our photos to Facebook and Instagram. Follow us so you can keep up to date.