Move It Group Fitness
Introducing our small group fitness classes
Move It UWA Group Fitness
With the Western Australian Government officially lifting more restrictions on the fitness industry, we are excited to reintroduce limited size group fitness classes! Get back to your favourite classes in Yoga, Jumpstart, Zumba, and more, with classes that get you moving while continuing to follow government health guidelines. These 45 minute sessions are for members and non-members and will help you stay active and healthy.
When: Daily, check timetable below for more
Where: Meet @ UWA Recreation and Fitness Centre Entrance
Bring: All participants required to bring a water bottle and towel – no sharing of these items will be permitted.
*Please ensure you are using a desktop or laptop computer to enrol online. Sessions are $10 for gym members and non-members*
Conditions of entry
- Participants will need to pre-book and pay online to attend these sessions. Sessions are $10 for all participants.
- Payment to be made at the time of booking, with numbers strictly limited to 19 participants per class. These restrictions may be amended based on Government advice only.
- Participants are required to arrive, train, and leave while continuing to follow appropriate social distancing measures. On arrival participants will be required to sanitise their hands
- Participants must check in at reception prior to class, with members required to scan their membership card.
- Changing rooms and showers are not available. Bathrooms are only open for toilet use
Please note all photography was taken pre-social distancing.