Teen Holiday Program
Give your teens access to UWA before the rest
Our Teen Holiday Program is an opportunity for teenagers aged 13 - 17 to get outside, have fun and connect with peers while experiencing a diverse range of sport and recreation activities The University of Western Australia (UWA) has to offer. The program is available throughout the year during each school holiday period.
The Teen Holiday Program aims to connect teenagers with UWA early to experience its state-of-the-art learning opportunities, as well as extra-curricular sport and recreation activities alongside peers in a safe and inclusive environment. We look to achieve this by:
- Exposure to Student Life at UWA – a World Top 100 university
- Behind-the-scenes access to UWA education opportunities and learning spaces
- The introduction to a diverse range of UWA sport and recreation activities
- Provision of experienced and qualified instructors, all of whom have their Working With Children Check, First Aid and specialised sport and recreation qualifications
- UWA’s state-of-the-art learning facilities on the historic Perth Campus
- UWA’s state-of-the-art sporting facilities, including our Water Sports and Leadership Complex, Boatshed and Recreation and Fitness Centre
Spring Program: Tuesday 25 September - Friday 5 October 2018
StructureProgram Price: $80 per day per participant
Program Special: 5 days (non-consecutive) for $320 per participant
All days run from 9am–4pm
Drop off: 8.30-9am / Pick up: 4-5pm
Our Teen Holiday Program is designed so that participants can experience a range of unique and interesting sport and recreation activities available at UWA and in the nearby community. It includes:
- Marquee events: Are exclusive opportunities facilitated by qualified specialists from local venues, clubs and associations where participants can try a new sport or recreation pursuit in a safe and fun environment.
- Sport and recreation activities: A range of different sport and recreation activities that the University of Western Australia has to offer, that focus on fun, fitness, personal development and/or leadership skills.
Our Spring program has been extended to provide participants the opportunity to experience more sport and recreation activities thoughout the entire holiday period. Watch this space! Our Spring Holiday Program will be available on Monday 27 August.
How to Enrol
Enrolments for the Spring Program will open Monday 27 August and will close on Friday 5 October.
OnlineTo enrol into the UWA Teen Holiday Program, please follow the prompts in the link below. If you are having trouble with the online enrolment process please refer to our step-by-step guide.
Staff member looking to Salary Sacrifice? Complete the staff enrolment form here.
In personAlternatively, you can complete the Teen Holiday Program enrolment form and pay in person at the UWA Recreation and Fitness Centre reception, on the UWA Perth Campus. Please note that your enrolment will not be finalised until payment is received. We strongly recommend booking and paying for your course via our new online platform, as this will ensure your spot is secured immediately.
All the information you need to know about our UWA Teen Holiday Program can be found below.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The UWA Teen Holiday Program is based at the UWA Boat Shed situated on Matilda Bay at the north west end of the University of Western Australia's Perth campus.
UWA Boat Shed
9 Hackett Drive,
Crawley, Perth 6009
Visitor parking is available in front of the centre.
Keep in touch
We upload all our photos to Facebook and Instagram. Follow us so you can keep up to date.