Test your skills out against some of the best 'ballers" on campus at the UWA 3v3 Basketball Tournament.
UWA 3v3 Basketball Competition
UWA Basketball Club in partnership with UWA Sport is hosting the fourth 3v3 basketball comp for 2017 this October. The competition is round robin style, with a single elimination finals format. Limited places are available, with entry on a first come first serve basis, so get your team together and get ready to battle it out!
- What: One Day 3v3 Comp (Open)
- When: Thursday 19 October 1.30-4.30pm
- Where: UWA Recreation and Fitness Centre, Sports Hall
- Cost: $40 per team - Max of 5 players (3 players plus two substitutes)
- Prizes for winner and runner-up teams
Contact Adele for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
This comp is open to everyone - from new and current students, to the general public! Registrations are now open and will close once the competition has reached maximum capacity.